- We accept submission from law students, lawyers, academicians or researchers on any theme related to legal matter of national and international importance.
- The word limit will preferably be 1000 to 5500 words.
- The submission may be co-authored by maximum two authors.
- The body of the submission must be in Times in Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
- All reference must be in form of hyperlinks. In case no hyperlinks are available use endnotes using 20th Bluebook citation format.
- The submission must be accompanied by a cover letter with the name (s) of the author (s), institution name and contact details.
- The author (s) must confirm in the cover letter that the submission is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Legal Link retains total control on submission acceptance/rejection. The Editorial Board will not consider requests for premature judgments. Editorial judgments will be made entirely on the basis of the authors’ final submission.
- We follow three rounds of blind peer-review procedure and will make every effort to keep authors updated on the status of their article as it progresses through each step of review.
- All submission must be sent to [email protected] or fill the form by clicking here.
- Submission must be in the form of word document.
- The subject line of the e-mail must be “Submission – Legal Link Online”
- We are accepting submission on a rolling basis.
A submission that has been submitted on Legal Link may be cross-posted on other platforms. The cross-post must include the phrase ‘First published on Legal Link,’ as well as a link to the Legal Link post.